Defending human rights is a multigenerational mission. The Emerging Leaders Membership Circle is Human Rights First’s network of young professionals committed to justice and the rule of law. Led by the Emerging Leaders Advisory Board, the Membership Circle brings together a diverse cohort of students and professionals in their 20s and 30s, from across sectors and geographies, who share a common passion for human rights.
Through annual dues, the Membership Circle provides critical operating funds that enable Human Rights First to expand our programming and amplify our impact. It has never been more important to take action against threats of authoritarianism, extremism, systemic injustice, and the use and abuse of technology. This work takes all of us. The Membership Circle invites you to join the next generation of leaders pursuing a more just world.
By joining the Emerging Leaders Membership Circle, you will gain access to a variety of volunteer and networking opportunities alongside leading changemakers in the United States and abroad.
Membership Circle Benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive Membership Circle events
- Access to Human Rights First policy briefings and volunteer programs
- One free ticket to the annual Spring Social
- Discounted tickets to the annual Fall Gala
- A subscription to our Membership Circle Newsletter
- Early access to volunteer and networking opportunities
- Human Rights First merchandise
- Patron members–$500/yr
- Non-profit/government employee members–$300/yr
- Students members–$120/yr
For more information contact Nathan dos Santos at [email protected] or +1-929-613-0928.